Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Welcome to the Information Gathered from Quileute Natural Resources Blog

This blog will contain information gathered by the Quileute Tribal School here in La Push, Washington over a period of a few months, while working with Quileute Natural Resources program.

            Hi, my name is Clint Black I am from La Push, Washington. It's a fairly small community where I live, yet the community and the members are always willing to help as much as they can to save the natural wildlife. The one person I remember very well is named Garrett Rassmussen that works with the QNR, Garrett has been very helpful with the days I spent there with him. Some of the people I went with were Garrett and a fellow student named Bryson King. We determined if a river is classified as a fish or no fish. If the river is is classified as a fish, then the logging company will have to follow stricter regulations to continue logging in that location.


No comments:

Post a Comment